Elbows can change the direction of straight pipes in pipeline construction, so they are widely used in pipeline construction. Elbows are divided into angles. There are three most commonly used elbows: 45° elbow, 90° elbow, and 180° elbow. According to engineering needs, it also includes other abnormal angles such as 60° elbow; according to the production process, it can be divided into welding elbow, stamping elbow, push elbow, casting elbow, etc. The elbow materials are cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, carbon steel, non-ferrous metals and plastics. Elbows are widely used in infrastructure projects such as chemical engineering, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, pipelines, and electricity.
There are many precautions when installing the elbow, because the elbow is directly connected to the straight pipe. If you are not careful during installation, it may cause leakage. So what should we pay attention to when installing elbows?
1. Keep it clean and keep it properly. If the elbow is used for a long time, it must not be left unattended for a long time. It is necessary to check and maintain the elbow regularly. Clean up the working surface that is frequently contacted, and then put it in a dry place to avoid Corrosion elbow.
2. Make preparations before installation. Please carefully check the various standards of stainless steel elbows before installation. For example, the diameter of the elbow meets the requirements. If there is a problem with the elbow, please diagnose the problem before completing the installation of the elbow.
3. According to the use position, the stainless steel elbow can be installed directly on the pipeline. In this case, it can be installed anywhere in the pipeline. In order to simplify the operation and maintenance of the elbow, please note that the stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally. Please pay attention to the tightness of the stainless steel elbow when installing, so as not to affect the leakage and normal operation of the pipeline.
4. Please evenly tighten the sealing and pressing bolts of the valve. The ball valve is connected with an elbow. The gate valve is only fully open or fully closed. Flow adjustment is not allowed, the sealing surface is corroded, and wear is accelerated. The screws of the internal valve and the stop valve are relative sealing devices. To prevent the sealing ring from leaking to the tightening position of the handwheel screw
5. The elbow should avoid damaging the valve parts, and be careful not to use levers and other management tools, and use the steering wheel reasonably to ensure correct operation.
Hebei Yihang Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. (Cangzhou, Hebei) was established in 1985 and is located in Hebei. It is one of the largest suppliers of pipe fittings and flanges in China.Our main products include high, medium and low pressure pipe fittings and pipes, such as elbows, tees, elbows, reducers, pipe caps, flanges, elbows, socket and threaded pipe fittings, seamless pipes and welded pipes. We can also manufacture according to customers' special designs and requirements. Manufactured according to the international standards of GB, DIN, ASTM, ANSI, JS and BS, the materials we use are carbon steel, alloy steel, and stainless steel. Our products are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, natural gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding and construction. We can provide high-quality products, first-class services and competitive prices to maintain our advantage in this field.
Our products are sold to the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and other foreign countries and regions.
Our manufacturer specializes in manufacturing: 180 degree elbow, elbow size, 180 degree bend, 180 degree direction change, 180 degree bend. Special design can be provided according to requirements, anti-corrosion and high temperature resistance, please send us an email to customize the 180 degree elbow you need. , Welcome to contact us.
Copyright © хэбэйская компания легкой Все права защищены Sitemap Angetrieben durch